has been deregistered
Please note: Classification information is an indication only of the main areas of activity of a charity and does not, in itself, cover all its activities; nor does it put any restriction on the type of activities a charity can carry out in furtherance of its charitable purpose(s).
Charities Governance Code
Other Locations / Premises in Ireland
Also Operates in
Finance & ActivitiesAnnual Reports must be filed with the Charities Regulator within 10 months of the organisation’s financial year-end.Note: Figures for Gross Income and Total Expenditure exclude salaries paid directly by the Department of Education and Skills.
- Annual Reports have not been received by the Charities Regulator – this may be because an Annual Report is not yet due.
- This information is not currently published for Private Charitable Trusts.
- Information not currently available.
If the Charity is registered with the Companies Registration Office (CRO), the links below are for Annual Returns and governing documents submitted to the CRO.
- Documents are not available. Documents are only available when the Type of Organisation is Company and the charity has submitted Annual Reports to the Charities Regulator. An Annual Report may not yet be due for this charity.
Sorry, there was a problem downloading selected document.
- Documents are not currently published for Private Charitable Trusts.
- No Trustee data could be found for the current Charity.
- Trustee data is currently not published for Private Charitable Trusts.
Name Start Date Years of Service
Users of the Register of Charitable Organisations should note that information appearing in the Register in respect of charitable organisations has been supplied to the Charities Regulator by charitable organisations and other third parties under the Charities Act 2009. The Charities Regulator accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information and is not liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by the use of that information. The Disclaimer, which is applicable to all materials made available to the public by the Charities Regulator (including those materials appearing on the website of the Charities Regulator), also applies to information appearing on the Register and can be viewed here.
The Charities Regulator acknowledges that there may be errors in the information appearing on the Register in respect of charitable organisations. Where the Charities Regulator becomes aware of an error on the Register it will work with the registered charitable organisation concerned to ensure that any confirmed error is corrected as quickly as possible. If you notice any errors on the Register, or otherwise suspect that particular information appearing in the Register in respect of a charitable organisation may not be correct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org..